When considering a career choice in BBA, what is the first question most people have? Naturally, it’s about their salary. In today’s society, where money is the name of the game, earning a bachelor’s degree that will afford you the lifestyle you would like is always a plus.
Also, see: BEST ONLINE SCHOOLS FOR BACHELOR’S IN BUSINESS WITH A FOCUS ON RETAIL MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS
Careers in Business Administration cover many career options within almost any industry, small or large. All establishments need business personnel to handle their day-to-day responsibilities.
According to Glassdoor.com, the average salary of a BBA graduate is $53,946 annually.
As most positions in Business Administration can be obtained in the private or public sectors, many can also be found in governmental or non-profit organizations. In addition, if you would like to establish your own business in the future, an online Bachelor of Business Administration degree will be most helpful.
Here are a few BBA career options to consider:
A Financial Agent is tasked with providing sound financial advice to their clients. Many individuals need assistance in managing their finances to help them plan for their future.
A Financial Agent must be familiar with the following:
- banking services,
- a variety of insurance choices,
- as well as providing retirement advice.
The salary of a Financial Agent can range from $91,580 to $166,560 annually, depending on experience.
An Operations Manager directs and coordinates the operation of a company which could include:
- management of personnel,
- or any other additional administrative services.
You will need excellent communication skills to provide information to your superiors and other employees, as well as maintain a good working relationship.
The salary of an Operations Manager can range from $60,690 to upwards of $151,570 annually, with an average of $115,250 per year.
The Marketing Specialist creates interesting and exciting marketing campaigns for their clients.
- You may work closely with others, such as graphic designers and webmasters.
- A campaign is designed to sell a product or service to a target audience.
- An individual in the marketing field must be a great motivator and communicator.
- Often trade shows and grand openings are hosted by a Marketing Specialist.
The salary for this position can range from $61,250 to $208,000 annually, with an average of $127,150 per year.
Human Resource Manager
A common career choice with many students while earning an online Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration is the Human Resource Manager.
- A Human Resource Manager handles all employee benefits such as vacation, sick leave, and employee health and life insurance programs.
- They oversee payroll clerks who process employee paychecks and abide by payroll tax laws and regulatory deadlines.
- New hires and training may fall under the responsibility of the Human Resource Manager, as well.
Human Resource Managers typically make up to $126,230 per year.
A Business Administrator is responsible for the management of the daily operations of an office or organization.
- They oversee the production and efficiency of others and are essentially the company’s backbone.
- They are responsible for meeting the goals of the organization, as well as making sure all laws and regulations are followed.
The typical salary for a Business Administrator can vary greatly depending on experience and scope of responsibilities; however, the pay for this position can range widely from between $59,470 to upwards of $168,910 annually for larger corporations.
We have compiled a list of the Best Online Bachelor’s of Business Administration degree programs for you to check out!
Before you go, see: BEST ONLINE SCHOOLS FOR BACHELOR’S IN CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT